Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Last class

I was excited with the amount of money we were able to bring in yesterday at the final on campus fundraiser. Although the pie in the face did not sell as we expected, we were able to sell shirts and baked goods. Students walking buy would also give us money without taking anything. What I need to accomplish this week is gathering the supplies for the event. So far, I know I need to buy drinks (water and soda from Sam's), plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery. We need to decide who is buying the ticket buckets (garden pots), how many sodas and what type along with the amount of water, if we are buying Arnold Palmer ice tea and how much, and if there is anything else I need to get on my shopping trip. I also need to get the gift baskets from my friends house. I think I'll get the baskets closer to the event so the beer does not have to sit in my car until Sunday.  As for my performance in the class, I think I could of participated more in class. I would of also liked to go to more events outside of the class, but was unable to.

No comments:

Post a Comment